Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original manuscripts and authoritative for daily living.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing and manifesting Himself to us in three Persons–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary death for our sins and His bodily resurrection from the grave.
- We believe Jesus was put to death by crucifixion under Pontius Pilate. God raised from the dead the body that had been nailed to the cross. The Lord Jesus, after His crucifixion, showed Himself to be alive to His disciples, appearing to them in the space of forty days. After this the Lord Jesus ascended into heaven, and the Father made Him to be head over all things, including the Church.
- We believe that all people are sinners by nature and by practice, are sentenced to eternal separation from God and are in need of personal regeneration by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe those who have trusted Christ as their Savior are indwelled by the Holy Spirit of God and enabled to live godly lives through submission to Him and dependence on Him.
- We believe in the imminent return of Christ, and in resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal judgment.